We believe in letting Little kids be Little!!
Our exceptional dance program is like no other and caters exclusively for little boys and girls aged 18 months- 7 years of age. At Little
Groovers we truly believe kids learn best when they are having fun. All our specially designed dance classes are age appropriate, planned with love
and have the right balance of structured learning, creative imagination and play.
We also accept both Active and Creative Kids Vouchers!
What makes Little Groovers Unique!
- Little Groovers caters exclusively to little kids 18 months-7 years old.
- We believe in letting little kids be little and all our classes are specially designed around this belief.
- Each term we explore dance through a new theme giving your child endless opportunities to learn.
- We believe in keeping it simple and stress free. We have no concerts, no exams, no expensive costume fees and no makeup
- We take the time to connect with each child in a positive, caring way creating an environment where they feel safe and comfortable to be themselves.
- We accept every child for where they are developmentally, and we value each child's unique qualities.
What will you experience as a member of our Little Groovers Family?
- A specialised child focused, age appropriate dance program that includes music, props and stories all inspired by our theme for the term.
- The opportunity to connect and create friendships with other Little Groovers families.
- The chance to watch your child each term on our viewing/performance days.
- A place that fills both you and your Little Groover with Joy each week. A happy place where friendships are formed, a love of learning is developed
and a passion for dance is ignited.
Classes offered :
- Mini Movers 18 months - 3 years (This is a class for both adult and child)
- Little Groovers 3 - 5 years
- Groovers 5 - 7 years
- We accept both Active and Creative Kids Vouchers
View our full 2020 timetable by clicking here
If you would like to join our beautiful Little Groovers Family you can enrol via our webpage by clicking here
If you have any further questions or would like more information please email Miss Nicole directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call / sms 0405 944 744 :)